Quotos

Another visually pleasing post of some favorite photos and quotes. I've decided to dub these "Quotos". 



I miss the playgrounds and the animals and digging up worms. I miss

 the comfort of my mother and the weight of the world. I miss

my sister, miss my father, miss my dog and my home. I miss the 

boredom and the freedom and the time spent alone.

...Time to Pretend by MGMT...
Ugh, I can't handle the cuteness. -AB


Forever is composed of nows.

-...Emily Dickens...

If you cuss somebody out right, they won’t even realize it till 

they get home.

-...Niecy Nash...

The great thing with unhappy times is to take them bit by bit, 

hour 

by hour, like an illness. It is seldom the present, the exact present,

 that is unbearable.

-...C.S. Lewis...

Go after a dream that is destined to fail without divine 

intervention.

-...Guest Speakers from FYS class...


I shall be cheerful and philosophical again after I’ve had just one 

good cry.

-...Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery...

Talent is insignificant. I know a lot of talented ruins. Beyond 

talent lie all the usual words: discipline, love, luck, but, most of 

all, endurance.

-...James Baldwin...

It is the Holy Spirit’s job to convict, God’s job to judge, and my job

 to love.

-...Billy Graham...

Even though autumn leads to winter, her bittersweet beauty 

seduces me nonetheless.

-...Jennifer Deville Catalano...

I love [cats]…They are so nice and selfish. Dogs are too good and 

unselfish. They make me feel uncomfortable. But cats are 

gloriously human.

-...Anne of the Island by L.M. Montgomery...

Mom, I am a rich man.

-...Cher, when her mother asked her why she didn’t just find a rich man

 to settle down with and get married...


Anon, who wrote so many poems without signing them, was 

often 

a woman

-...Virginia Woolf...

Have you ever felt that if you just spent enough time with any 

person on earth, asked them the right questions, and really gave 

yourself a chance to discover them, you would absolutely be able 

to love them deeply no matter who they were? I feel that way all

 the time.

-...Amy Rose from Rookie Yearbook 2...

Should we have stayed home and thought of here?

-...Elizabeth Bishop...

Don’t let schooling interfere with your education.

-...Mark Twain...



A woman must have money and a room of her own if she is to 

write fiction

...Virginia woolf...

The media loves to divide women into virgins and vamps, angels and

 whores. Let’s not encourage them

-...Unknown...


Sometimes it’s good to be scared. That means it’s real.

-...Bennett from The Carrie Diaries...


Perhaps I’ll change too. But I wont.…I’m determined I wont.

-...Anne of Avonlea by L.M. Montgomery...




It was as if the good times, having just begun, were already drawing

 to their end.

-...The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by CS Lewis...







VaughnDL





Comments

Popular Posts