A Year in the Life of a College Freshman: Snapchat Photo Gallery

I can't believe I'm already 25% through my college career! I can't say I'm upset about it. As much as I've loved this year, I am also ready to be done with school forever (we'll see if I'm still saying that when I'm tearing up at graduation). Anyway, I've made amazing friends and memories this year, and thanks to the handheld camera that is my iPhone, I managed to document the whole adventure fairly well. So here is a timeline of photos from throughout the year to give you a glimpse of my freshman year of college.


August 2016




September 2016





October 








Pre-Homecoming

During Homecoming






Weird puppets in the library

Rocking my Halloween costume

Look at those scowls


November




Choir Concert program

Found on the "Thankfulness" wall at the Union

December





Defrosting fridges before Christmas break



January 2017

Back from break




February



Sometimes there are some pretty funny things on the job board...



On those weird 65 degree days in February


March







April 



Free B-Side Concerts (are always amazing)

Evangelical Press Association Convention in Chicago 

Special Olympics Service Day project



May


Does YOUR school have a view like this? 


One of the last annoying pictures I took of her before we left. :)


-VaughnDL











Comments

Popular Posts