Blogger Burnout



I am feeling burned out with this blog. Honestly, I don't even want to write this post. That's how I feel right now. Maybe it's that 'time of year'? I don't want to write and ideas aren't really coming to me. How do you write about being burned out, when you're burned out? I have no idea how to even write this. In the two or three years that we've had this blog I've never felt, 'burned out'. I never felt the pressure to write something amazing and perfect. Now, I do. I try to write and none of it sounds appealing. 
This is how it starts...


Get a idea...



I'm excited and enthusiastic to write...


Writing about the topic...



Then....



 I realize how terrible it sounds and get mad.

The End.

I think I'm going to take a sabbatical from writing on the blog. I don't know how long but I think I need to take a break.

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

  1. I bought a herbal medicine, i followed the instructions on how to use it, after taken the medicine for 2 weeks, i went for check up and the result came out negative and i was treated of this deadly disease, I am now free from Herpes.


    You can contact him …………….{{robinsonbuckler11@gmail}} com,,


    Shingles,

    Cold sore,

    HPV,

    HSV1&2,

    Fibroid

    Erectile Dysfunction

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts