Another Nice Day & Bubble Tea!

Since we got bubble tea with our
bible study group I accidentally
called it "bubble study" and another
girl called it "bible tea". Now our
GroupMe name is Bubble Study.
     When the weather gets nice, I lose all motivation. I just want to hang out with friends and explore the city and walk around outside. School work is overrated. Today we went to Chinatown and got bubble tea for the first time! Well, the first time for most of us (including me). It was really weird but overall an enjoyable experience. I got pineapple tea with passion fruit popping bubbles. Chinatown was pretty busy and everyone was outside on campus too. It was nice to see everyone enjoying the weather. HOWEVER, it is still FEBRUARY and I know that this weather can't last. It's still winter, people. Don't switch your wardrobe yet. Let's be honest though, February is the longest shortest month ever. So I'm thankful for the nice weather to shake up the bore fest that February can be.

Day 1184 Song Recommendation: "Best of Us Go Down" by Aquilo.
Day 1185 Song Recommendation: "Your Love" by Allman Brown.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts