Every Friend Group Needs a Mom

Lookin' sexy
     This week started out kind of crappy because I was overwhelmed with how much work I had to do, but then the work just started fading away because my teachers either moved the due dates, canceled the assignments all together, or canceled class! Blessed, I tell you, blessed.
     Today I went to Philly Cru at Penn with Haley and Melissa (Philly Cru is where different schools in Philly (Temple, Penn, Drexel, La Salle, and Eastern) merge their Cru organizations together for a night of shared worship. It was fun and we got free Auntie Anne's pretzels at the end!! Also, we took a bunch of cheesy pictures in front of Penn's Love statue and I navigated us back to Temple without a hitch (I'm so cool). Melissa and Haley kept making fun of me because right before Cru I'd changed into a "mom outfit" that included bootcut jeans, black wool socks, sneakers, a tourist-y t-shirt I'd gotten at Bryce Canyon, and my baggy Temple sweater. But like I said, I was the one who got us back to Temple sooo...
     Once we got back to campus, we got a half gallon of Snickers ice cream at the Fresh Grocer and ate it in Melissa's room until her suite mate started doing Jell-O shots and Haley and I left. I guess we all have different ideas of a fun Thursday night...
     Anyway, I'M GOING HOME TOMORROW!!! YAY! AND I ONLY HAVE ONE CLASS BECAUSE THE SECOND ONE GOT CANCELED! YAYYYY! It's been a great day.

Day 1089 Song Recommendation: "Thunder" by Shaed. Thanks to DL for the song rec!

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts