How To College

     I don't know what's wrong with me but as you can see, daily posts are simply not a thing anymore for me. For this I sincerely apologize. I guess all I can say is that I've been busy! And very tired! So the idea of staying up for an extra half hour or hour to write about my day is usually not feasible. But it's been almost a week since my last post so I figured I really needed to write something. So much has happened this week and I don't even know where to begin. I can't believe I've only been here for two months. It may as well have been two lifetimes. In a good way, I guess. But I would also like to go home and see my family and friends and eat some canned cranberries and stovetop stuffing. Mmh. I've finally learned that I can't do my homework in my bed or else I will, without a shadow of a doubt, fall asleep. Every single time I get in bed and pull on my blanket and crack open a book or an article to read on my laptop, I fall asleep. I always tell myself "My eyes hurt. I'm just going to rest them." Psh. Half an hour later...and I'm waking up more tired than before. Today I got stuff done but only because I forced myself to read at my desk. When I took my laptop to my bed to try to read the article for my race and poverty class, I was fast asleep within fifteen minutes. It's sad. I guess I'm slowly learning "how to college". I have much to learn, that's for sure...

Day 1063 Song Recommendation: "Footprints" by Sia.
Day 1064 Song Recommendation: "Raisin' a Boy" by Strahan.
Day 1065 Song Recommendation: "The Fight" by the Changing Colors.
Day 1066 Song Recommendation: "Behind Your Eyes" by Jon Foreman.
Day 1067 Song Recommendation: "Nothing I Hold On To" by Will Reagan & United Pursuit.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts