Random Title for a Random Post

What I feel like doing right now. 
     What to write, what to write...well, for one thing, I'm a bit frustrated because I've been working for like over a week trying to figure out why the blog emails aren't sending. I even contacted the administrator people in charge of "Blogger" as a whole, but of course, I'm just a tiny drop in the bucket, so they haven't responded and I'm not particularly hopeful that they will. I tried three different times to reconfigure the settings, and so far it doesn't look like it worked at all. I've googled it, and haven't reached any conclusive results. In fact, I found two forums that basically told me there was nothing that could be done about it. This frustrates me because I've had problems with the email settings before, and been able to successfully fix them just by reentering the emails. But this time, it won't work, and it's lasting longer than ever before. It wouldn't be such a big deal, but ever since I started college, my family has been reading the blog to see what's up with me, and now they're not getting emails. The whole thing just makes me want to say "URGH!"

Later:

Things are looking up. I went down to do more laundry (my second load this week because apparently I wear too many clothes. I don't understand how I accumulate so much laundry), and there were plenty of open washers!! It was a miracle. Apparently Thursday afternoon at 2:15 is a prime time to get laundry done. Also, I found out that Joel and Luke Smallbone of for KING & COUNTRY are making a movie together! (Joel is acting in it and Luke is producing/directing it). It looks so good and I really want to see it. Also, Joel Smallbone is rather attractive, so that's an added bonus. Here's the trailer:

     I've decided that Thursday is my new favorite day of the week. It used to be Wednesday, but that was when I was at home and Wednesday was the day when I could see both my school friends and my church friends. Obviously that's not a thing that happens here. So now I like Thursdays because on Thursdays I have Chapel, Koinonia, and Powerhouse. That's more Jesusy things than Sundays! Although Sunday has always been, and still is, my SECOND favorite day of the week. Anyway, Thursday for me are now like a mid-week regeneration day. Which is always much needed and really great. I mentioned Koinonia, and actually tonight is the first meeting of that. It's a small group Bible study, and mine is held on my own floor, which is nice because it means I don't have to walk across campus. I don't really know what to expect, but I'm excited because I've heard people talk about how awesome Koinonia is pretty much ever since I first visited Messiah College. So I have high hopes. Plus, until now, I haven't really had any small scale or one-on-one worship opporunities, it's all been in the context of church, or Chapel, or Powerhouse, which always have lots of people at them, so I do feel like I need that smaller, more close knit type of thing in my life. I also like Thursdays because Communications and Marriage and Family are probably my two favorite classes, and they're the ones I have on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
     Anyway, today has been a good day. Still can't figure out the blog email issue, but a good day nonetheless. It's also the first day of fall, and more notably, MF'S 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so weird having to celebrate birthdays away from each other. :( Hopefully she's having a magnificent day.

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts