Just Call Me Tim The Toolman

I had about thirty minutes of free time which turned into an hour of free time. Once again I was struggling to find something to do. I didn't know which thing I wanted to do more. Did I want to read? Write in my journal? Watch the Office for the fifty millionth time? I guess I'll blog. Today finally feels like fall. We got to open the windows last night and the sky is gray. The air is unbelievably crisp. Basically it is my dream day. Especially since I don't have class. The unfortunate side to this is that I am sick. My throat has closed, my nose is a mess and my eyes won't stop tearing up. Yet I can't make myself close my window. So I sat in my room with a sweatshirt with the hood up on and long pants. I had a lot of homework and studying to do today but of course that was not the first thing I did today...


I haven't developed any pictures since April. That is insane and I don't know what's wrong with me. I finally went to Walmart yesterday and developed my 118 pictures. That's pretty good considering I had about 500. I'm not exaggerating. It was rough. The people beside me probably thought that I was crazy. I had to buy another frame because I love these pictures. 
I wish that I could say that I knew how to use a drill. I don't though. I knew that if I waited for someone else to help me that it would never get done. So I took matters into my own hands. I mean one day I'm going to live by myself and I have to know how to do these things. The advantage of living at home is that you can put as many holes in the walls as you want. Needless to say I messed up more than I should have. Also the frames are crooked but I've decided to look past that. I'm cringing thinking about how many holes I put in the wall. Sorry Mom and Dad. I know you're going to have to pay someone to fix all the wholes in the wall. To be fair they did put a lot of those holes in the wall. Oh well I'm getting off topic. I was pretty proud of myself. Now I get to look at these beautiful pictures that should have been developed a long time ago.


I also finally put up the whiteboard that Swag made me buy. I am already extremely grateful for it. Now I can actually remember something. Yes, that is a picture of Sam Claflin and yes it's been there since sophomore year. I'm not ashamed. I also get to do a quote of the week. I will admit that was the part that I was most excited about. 
Now it's time for me to stop procrastinating and finish studying, homework and workout. 
DFTBA
-AB

Quote of the week:

"Being a Christian demands constant progression, not perfection." -Anonymous 


Comments

Popular Posts