Up and Coming: Tor Miller
So shortly after I published yesterday's blog post all about music, I found this article on Buzzfeed about new artists to check out since it's music festival season, and while I knew several of the artists on the list (The Strumbellas, Panama Wedding, Oh Wonder) there were plenty I'd never heard of before. Which of course got my obscure-indie-music-loving heart a-pumping. One such musician I'd never heard of was this guy Tor Miller, and I'll be honest, I kind of only decided to go check him out because he looked really attractive. (Hey, I am a teenage girl after all). So I hopped on over to YouTube and clicked on one of his songs and IT WAS SO GOOD. And the music video was on point-- I love that VHS cinematography people-- and I was correct (he is really attrractive). Anyway, here's the song for your enjoyment. His other stuff is great as well, but I listened to this song four times back to back, so I think that's a sign that it's my favorite.
Song Recommendation: "Carter and Cash" by Tor Miller
After listening to this song and watching the video a couple times, I decided to watch some interviews with Tor Miller and he seems so nice!!!!!! (If you can't tell, I'm in the beginning stages of developing a celebrity crush). He just seems really down to earth, which is obviously something everyone likes in celebrities. Here's an interview where he talks about what musicians and albums influenced his own music career: (Oh, and he went to school with Bruce Springsteen's son!!!!)
Song Recommendation: "Carter and Cash" by Tor Miller
After listening to this song and watching the video a couple times, I decided to watch some interviews with Tor Miller and he seems so nice!!!!!! (If you can't tell, I'm in the beginning stages of developing a celebrity crush). He just seems really down to earth, which is obviously something everyone likes in celebrities. Here's an interview where he talks about what musicians and albums influenced his own music career: (Oh, and he went to school with Bruce Springsteen's son!!!!)
-VaughnDL

Comments
Post a Comment