Unusual Questions Tag (SE's Response)

     A million years ago DL did this tag and I started answering the questions myself back at the beginning of the summer and didn't finish until I was bored in the airport last week so here is that:

1. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
A teacher. Then for a little while (when I was on my Grey's Anatomy kick in middle school) I considered being a neonatal nurse, a doctor, and an occupational therapist before realizing that I can't stand people's nasty wounds and I'm not sympathetic and I can't deal with sick people. Aside from that phase, it's always been teacher. Even during that phase, teacher never left. I mean, like Noob said, DL and I would play school for fun so...that says it all. 

2. Which "Friends" character do you relate to the most?
I've never watched "Friends" so I have no idea. Probably the crazy blonde one though? Phoebe?

3. Do you like your name? Why?
Yeah, it's fine. It's common so everyone knows how to spell it and pronounce. Sometimes I kind of wish I had a more unique name (or at least a more unique name combination) because there were three girls in my graduating class with the same first and middle name as me. But I wouldn't change my middle name because it's my aunt's name too. 

4. Are you a messy or clean person?
I can get messy at times but I can also be a total neat freak. My friends can testify that I start cleaning up after a party before anyone's even left yet. It's a bit compulsive. 

5. How tall are you?
5'5"

6. How tall were you when you were ten?
5'2"? I don't know. 

7. What is your guilty pleasure?
Texting my friends? Too much?

8. What are you saving money for right now? 
I'm saving money so I have some moolah to do fun things in college. And for potential traveling adventures I may do (like road trip across America). But I'm not like...actively saving for that. Yet. 

9. How many pringles can you eat at once?
I'm not really a fan of Pringles so even though my mom coincidentally bought some today I'm not about to try. 

10. Tea or coffee?
Tea. I don't really drink coffee. 

11. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? 
Introvert, without a shadow of a doubt. Being around people too long makes me tired and irritable. 

12. What is your Halloween costume this year? 
I don't think I'll be doing Halloween this year but last year I was Elliot from E.T. and the year before that I was a man. 

13. Sweet or salty?
Sweeettttt all the way. 

14. Favorite social media?
Pinterest. It's every hipster hoarder's dream come true. 

15. Who is the last person you kissed?
Probably my granddad?

16. What is your favorite breakfast?
Grits! And "bars". Like Clif bars and granola bars. And I like omelets but only for dinner.

17. When is your birthday?
January 18th. 

18. When did you start your blog?
November 19th, 2014 

19. What is your opinion on the Kardashians? 
I feel like the fact that they're so famous is a reflection more on America as a whole and not on the Kardashians themselves...I think we all just like to know that there are people out there with crazier, stupider lives than our own. 

20. How would you describe your style?
It depends on the day. Some days it's just comfy/whatever I throw on but when I try I guess it's kind of vintage/hippy/colorful?? Because colorful is a style...


21. What color is your hair? 
Brown. Not dark brown or chestnut brown or mahogany brown...just brown. 

22. What color socks are you wearing?
Not wearing socks. 
(Months later, at the airport: pink and orange). 

23. What is your dream job?
Being a travel blogger. (LOL it came  true! Except I didn't get paid for those 20 or so European posts). 

24. Dogs or cats?
Dogs. But I don't really love either...except on occasion my own. 

25. What makes you weird?
Uhhh the fact that I'm doing this at all?? There's no reason why I should feel the need to write about myself every single day for two years straight but I do. If that's not narcissistic I don't know what is...
Just kidding (or maybe not). I don't know, I think everyone is weird. Maybe not in public, but I feel like everyone has their secret weirdnesses like dancing in their bedroom in their PJs or yodeling really loudly in the shower or being afraid of florescent light bulbs. (I promise those were made up weirdnesses, not personal ones...for the most part).


26. Celebrity crush? 
Hahaha, this is such an embarrassing question. For a while I had a crush on Andrew Garfield (as Spider Man) and then I watched Slumdog Millionaire and had a crush on Dev Patel for a while (that dance scene at the end was just too adorable) and as of right now I can't think of anyone, except that DL, MF, AP, and I watched The Princess Diaries 2 the other day (no shame) and there was this part in the bloopers where Chris Pine was doing the face DL, MF, and I always do to each other and so that was kind of crush-worthy. (I guess the key is to either be a superhero, dance to Bollywood music, or make weird faces and I'll develop a crush on you!) Oh! Or you can just be Harrison Ford in Star Wars


27. Opinion on cigarettes?
I wish they'd never been made but since they were...I think it's a pretty nasty habit. But like DL, I obviously don't hate people who smoke (I have a few family members who smoke and I still love them very much) and I realize that it's extremely addictive and not really anyone's "fault" per se. 

28. Do you want children? How many? 
Yes; three or four. (I say that now...watch me have one kid and be like OH NO!!! NO MORE! THIS IS AWFUL!) Mhhh I'm sitting outside and I just got a whiff of chocolate on the wind...it smells heavenly. 
(Right now I'm in the airport and it smells like nothing). 

29. 3 favorite boy names? 
Ian, Eli...and then I like a lot of boring, basic boy names like Christopher and Adam and Luke and Ben but I guess for an interesting guy name I kind of like the name Gavin?
30. 3 favorite girl names?
Amelia (or Emilia), June, and Nadia. 

31. Favorite plant?
In general I love cacti and succulents. They're so colorful and interesting. 

32. Favorite form of art? 
Photography. And pointillism.

33. What is your shoe size?
8. For years I thought I wore an 8.5 and then both times I bought shoes this year I had to get an 8! So my feet have shrunk. (Update: bought some sneakers...they were an 8.5. Who knows what size I wear, and frankly who gives a rat's tush?)

34. Money or brains?
Get that money! Just kidding. Brains. 

35. What color looks best on you? 
My mother says I look good in red but when I wear green people are like "That matches your eyes!" So Christmas colors...

36. What is a weird phase you went through when you were younger? 
I used to wear like, outdoor hiking clothes all the time. Like hiking pants and sneakers with a plain tshirt and a windbreaker was probably my go-to fashion for most of elementary school. 

37. Favorite brand of shampoo/conditioner? 
I don't really have a favorite brand but one time my mom got this shampoo that smelled like brown sugar and every time I used it I just wanted to eat it. 

38. Favorite pizza topping? 
Green peppers. 

39. Opinions on veganism?
Kudos to anyone who can give up chocolate and peanut butter indefinitely. 

40. Favorite book of all time?
Ughhhhh. I don't know. Since You've Been Gone

41. Favorite actor?
Tom Hanks. Don't even know why. That's just who I always pick. I mean, Forrest Gump is a classic,  Castaway is great...The Terminal is great...Saving Mr. Banks is great...Bridge of Spies is great...that scene at the end of Captain Phillips where Tom Hanks starts bawling gets me every time (I've only watched it once, but you get my point).

42. Favorite actress?
Jennifer Lawrence. She's not necessarily my favorite actress, like I haven't loved everything she's been in; I just think she's a genuinely good person. And she can also, coincidentally, act.

43. Favorite dessert?
Ice cream. 

44. Favorite food?
Yogurt. The Greek kind.

45. Last text you sent?
"My teeth feel disgusting." So classy.

46. Last person you called? 
My mom. 

47. What is your favorite place to shop?
Target. DL once told me about this movie about this girl who lives at Walmart or something and gives birth to her first child there...that's gonna be be. Except at Target.

48. Favorite model?
No idea.

49. What language do you want to learn? 
Spanish.

50. What are your favorite makeup brands? 
Uhhh the cheap kind? 

     And that's that!

Day 992 Song Recommendation: "Stay" by Frank Valli and the Four Seasons.

-SE Wagner





Comments

Popular Posts