Ghosts
Ah crap!! I have to post!! I'm not back in the groove yet after my absence. But I also only have a few minutes to post this so I'll just leave you with this song that reminds me too much of college.
Quote of the Day: "Is it any wonder why we all leave home?/People say, "I knew you when you were six years old"/And you say, "But I've changed, I've changed, I've changed, I've changed.""-"Ghosts" by The Head and the Heart.
Day 988 Song Recommendation: "Ghosts" by The Head and the Heart.
-SE Wagner
Quote of the Day: "Is it any wonder why we all leave home?/People say, "I knew you when you were six years old"/And you say, "But I've changed, I've changed, I've changed, I've changed.""-"Ghosts" by The Head and the Heart.
Day 988 Song Recommendation: "Ghosts" by The Head and the Heart.
-SE Wagner

Comments
Post a Comment