Listen To Your Gut
I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
This is going to be a total rant. I don't even care right now about how much I am going to complain. I'm gonna try to refrain from cursing as much as possible. Sometimes I can't say no. I don't know what gets into me but I find it nearly impossible to say the two letter word. When a friend from church asked if I would watch her friend's pets for a week something in my head told me no. That this wasn't something that was for me. At that time I had no idea that it was four cats and two dogs. I don't know why I agreed to do this. I hate cats, they are disgusting. I hate them even more now. They hide, you don't know if they ate, their food smells repulsive and they look at you like you're the scum of the earth. The dogs are kind of a pain. To be honest though the animals aren't the worst part. It's the book of notes that I have to follow. The animals eat different food every meal and you have no idea where the hell it is. She also didn't specify how much to feed them. Why? Why would you do that? All the animals have to be walked for at least thirty minutes. Who the hell walks cats? How do you know if they even like being walked? They have the same perturbed face all the time. It also has to happen at seven at night. Yesterday my family had a family picnic at our house for the fourth of July. Needless to say there was no time for a walk.
You would have thought it was the end of the world.
I thought my dog was high maintenance. I had no idea what high maintenance was. The animals also never leave you alone period. You try going to the bathroom or taking a shower they freak out. It's like you've left forever.
Now onto the house. The house is gross, it is beyond dirty. I am by no means a neat freak but that is bad. My mom is a clean freak which means our house is always clean. I don't know if there is one stain in our house. That's an exaggeration but if there is one it is not easily seen. It's only a mess when she leaves for a few days. I have taken this beautiful house for granted. I am so sorry Mom. I don't think there is one thing that doesn't have a stain on it. The house reeks of the smell of cat and cat food. I don't think you ever get used to it. There is also stuff everywhere. I mean everywhere. It's also hot. You walk into the house and you start sweating. Sleeping there is a nightmare. I didn't sleep last night. If I had this post probably wouldn't be so honest if I had gotten some sleep. I needed to get this out though. Right now I'm at my house. I can't stop staring at all the fans that we have in our house. That house has one fan. It's in the kitchen where it smells the worst. The house has WiFi but I don't have the password. I could call the lady but she would talk to me for an hour about her animals. She would never stop talking about how much she loves them. This has happened before. It should have been a sign. Anyway I went to the room where I was supposed to be sleeping. There was a doll in it. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I hate dolls. They are the creepiest thing in the world. Why would you want something like that staring at you? Needless to say I did not sleep in that room. My mom told me to move it to the other room. You never ever touch a creepy doll. What is wrong with you? I don't think it would have mattered because I would have died of a heat stroke underneath all the blankets.
I never want to leave my house. This will probably be a hilarious story to tell in a few years. Right now though it's not. I've been trying to make the most of the situation but it just sucks. I brought the book 'The Unexpected Everything' by Morgan Matson because I thought I could somewhat relate to the main character. Basically she has to take care of a bunch of dogs. I'm already a hundred pages in and she's already met two attractive guys. The only guy that I met was the deaf middle age next door neighbor. I had no idea he was deaf and thought he was ridiculously rude when I tried having a conversation with him. His back was turned to me so I just kind of let it go when he never responded. Then eventually he started to talk to me. Also I saw an older man across the street lighting fireworks. It's not fair. Why can't my life be like a Morgan Matson book? The girl is bound to end up with one of them.
Is the week over yet? Oh my gosh it hasn't even started.
This is going to be a total rant. I don't even care right now about how much I am going to complain. I'm gonna try to refrain from cursing as much as possible. Sometimes I can't say no. I don't know what gets into me but I find it nearly impossible to say the two letter word. When a friend from church asked if I would watch her friend's pets for a week something in my head told me no. That this wasn't something that was for me. At that time I had no idea that it was four cats and two dogs. I don't know why I agreed to do this. I hate cats, they are disgusting. I hate them even more now. They hide, you don't know if they ate, their food smells repulsive and they look at you like you're the scum of the earth. The dogs are kind of a pain. To be honest though the animals aren't the worst part. It's the book of notes that I have to follow. The animals eat different food every meal and you have no idea where the hell it is. She also didn't specify how much to feed them. Why? Why would you do that? All the animals have to be walked for at least thirty minutes. Who the hell walks cats? How do you know if they even like being walked? They have the same perturbed face all the time. It also has to happen at seven at night. Yesterday my family had a family picnic at our house for the fourth of July. Needless to say there was no time for a walk.
You would have thought it was the end of the world.
I thought my dog was high maintenance. I had no idea what high maintenance was. The animals also never leave you alone period. You try going to the bathroom or taking a shower they freak out. It's like you've left forever.
Now onto the house. The house is gross, it is beyond dirty. I am by no means a neat freak but that is bad. My mom is a clean freak which means our house is always clean. I don't know if there is one stain in our house. That's an exaggeration but if there is one it is not easily seen. It's only a mess when she leaves for a few days. I have taken this beautiful house for granted. I am so sorry Mom. I don't think there is one thing that doesn't have a stain on it. The house reeks of the smell of cat and cat food. I don't think you ever get used to it. There is also stuff everywhere. I mean everywhere. It's also hot. You walk into the house and you start sweating. Sleeping there is a nightmare. I didn't sleep last night. If I had this post probably wouldn't be so honest if I had gotten some sleep. I needed to get this out though. Right now I'm at my house. I can't stop staring at all the fans that we have in our house. That house has one fan. It's in the kitchen where it smells the worst. The house has WiFi but I don't have the password. I could call the lady but she would talk to me for an hour about her animals. She would never stop talking about how much she loves them. This has happened before. It should have been a sign. Anyway I went to the room where I was supposed to be sleeping. There was a doll in it. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I hate dolls. They are the creepiest thing in the world. Why would you want something like that staring at you? Needless to say I did not sleep in that room. My mom told me to move it to the other room. You never ever touch a creepy doll. What is wrong with you? I don't think it would have mattered because I would have died of a heat stroke underneath all the blankets.
I never want to leave my house. This will probably be a hilarious story to tell in a few years. Right now though it's not. I've been trying to make the most of the situation but it just sucks. I brought the book 'The Unexpected Everything' by Morgan Matson because I thought I could somewhat relate to the main character. Basically she has to take care of a bunch of dogs. I'm already a hundred pages in and she's already met two attractive guys. The only guy that I met was the deaf middle age next door neighbor. I had no idea he was deaf and thought he was ridiculously rude when I tried having a conversation with him. His back was turned to me so I just kind of let it go when he never responded. Then eventually he started to talk to me. Also I saw an older man across the street lighting fireworks. It's not fair. Why can't my life be like a Morgan Matson book? The girl is bound to end up with one of them.
Is the week over yet? Oh my gosh it hasn't even started.
The less annoying dog that always wants to sit in my lap.
I basically watched Hallmark movies all day. The first one that I watched made me bawl my eyes out. I was telling Fiona about this hence her response. The widow of solider loses her dog and another widowed husband and daughter refuse to give him up. It's hallmark so it ended happy but wow it was sad. The husband saved the dog while deployed and he was the last thing that the women had of her husband. Her son is also currently deployed. Ugh Hallmark.
My sleeping accommodations for the week. I gave up on it about halfway through the night. I ended pushing the two couches together to make a 'bed'. If you look in the right corner that's my fan. I brought it over and it made it a little bit better.
Reading before bed does not make you more tired.
This would be great on a throw pillow. This was me ten minutes before church was supposed to start. I got there I just got there late. Hopefully no one saw me falling asleep at church. Sunday is the day of rest by the way.
I look worse as the day goes on. My face gets even more blotchy and tired looking.
I want to marry this fan.
Never mind I want to marry my bed. I refuse to lay in it though because I will fall asleep. I want to lay down so bad. I need to sleep tonight though.
My new best friend.
I have to go back soon so I should probably wrap this up. If any of you have sleeping tips I would love to hear them. It's going to be a rough week. There will be tears by the end of it I'm sure. Dear Lord please don't let any of the animals die.
DFTBA
-AB
Since Swag isn't doing the quote of the day that much anymore I have one.
"You look terrible."-My Mom when I came home this morning.










Comments
Post a Comment