I'm Back

     Ahhhh, hello again internet, how I've missed you.
     I just got home from the beach, and I'd love to tell you all about it, but I'd also love to curl up in a ball and go to sleep, and unfortunately, sleep wins out. I would, however, like to share some song recommendations. I went to Ocean City today, and they were playing some awesome songs in the shops, so naturally I had to Shazam them. Listen people, if you don't already have the Shazam app, do yourself a favor and download it now. It has saved me from tons of "I wish I could remember what that song was" moments. Gone are the days of cryptic google searches that are like "Song that goes dum be dum be dum have fun tonight something something something maybe by Elton John". Lol. Anywho, it was pouring down rain, so we lingered in quite a few stores, and in one of them, this song was playing:

Song Recommendation: "Back 2 U" by Steve Aoki & Boehm



It's got all the tell tale signs of a good song: WALKTHEMOON, EDM influences, lyrics that make you nostalgic and make you think about college, a vintage-inspired music video. What more could you ask for. Enjoy.

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts