College Stuff

     Today I finally got around to doing some dorm shopping. I can be very picky when it comes to buying things that I'll have for a long time (and that I'll have to look at every day) so it took me a while to find a bedspread that I liked but I finally found one at Marshall's. I highly recommend going to Marshall's...they have some great deals on decor/home stuff. When I got home I started composing a list of all the random things I'll have to buy/pack for college and instead of getting overwhelmed I got kind of excited...so that was a pleasant surprise. I like making lists. And I don't mind packing.
     Welp. Turns out that was all I had to say about that. I like ice cream. Good night.

Day 968 Song Recommendation: "All You Need" by Reddening West.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts