:)

     I went to church today for the first time in weeks and then DL and I went to visit MF at work and see The Secret Life of Pets (I'll let her tell you all about that) and then my grandparents and my aunt came over for dinner and my mom and I got to talk about our trips and catch everyone up. It was a nice, fairly uneventful day. It feels so good to be home. I know I've said that like five times already but it's true. I love my bed so much. That might be a stupid thing to love but I don't care. I'm allowed to love my bed. And my room. And my house. And my family. And my stinky town. I'm allowed to love it, okay?
     I'm very tired though so to bed for me it is...six hours of sleep just doesn't do it for me. 

Day 967 Song Recommendation: "Bright Lights and Goodbyes" by Sam Beam & Jesca Hoop. Thanks to DL for the song rec. 

-SE Wagner 

Comments

Popular Posts