Worrywart (that's an ugly word)

     I leave in one hour!! Eek! You know it's not necessarily a good sign when you bolt upright at 8:48 AM yelling "shoot!" (I wish I could say that it was actually just "shoot" but my filter had not yet been put into place at such an early hour...) There was no reason for me to be in such a panic but I guess I just thought that I'd overslept and I wouldn't have enough time to do everything before noon. But here I am with an hour to spare. I am such a worrywart. And then when everything works out I'm like "See, everything worked out. It was always going to work out." But I continue to be a girl of little faith. It's a character flaw. I need to brush my teeth. Okay, well, here's to hoping I didn't forget something super essential... :) :) :)

Day 941 Song Recommendation: "Middle of the Night" by Wes Swing.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts