"So Long and Thanks for All the Fish"
OHN;;SVLSJKSDJNVASD.KCMEOIW;GV;ME;LKAMCAWEO;THIWANVDSLZM.FK
That's my brain right now. Lalalala. Okay. I'm good. Except for this hangnail! Oh and my laundry...one second. All done.
I won't bore you with the boring parts of my day that included running errands, packing, and remembering at random intervals everything I'd forgotten to do or pack and then doing or packing those things. But my evening was fun! MF and I went to Krumpe's and then met DL, FZ, AB, and SR at city park to hang out as a "last hurrah" before I leave tomorrow. The donuts were good, the company was great, and I'm glad that I got one last goodbye in. Oh, and then there was the part where I shattered my passenger side mirror...but we won't discuss that in detail. I made up for it by giving a lady her lost keys. (I know that's not how it works, shhh, I'm pretending). To be honest, it doesn't feel like I'm leaving tomorrow. I guess that's why I'm not sad. Because I'm like "Oh, I'm not really leaving. I'm not really going to be gone for 25 days. I'm not really not going to see my friends or family again until the middle of July..." I guess I treat going on extended vacations the same way I treat moving. I just don't think about it. I wish I could say that I'm excited but that's kind of just what I say so that I don't sound weird. I'm not anything about the trip. I don't know why. It's weird. I feel like I'm getting worse and worse with emotions. Like where are they? Can I have some for a little while? The right ones? Sigh. Oh and then today my grandma came over to say goodbye and told me to keep a journal for her to read when I get back and to have my cousin write in it too but I had already intended on keeping a journal just for myself so now I'm going to keep two journals--one for my grandma and one for me--as well as the journal that AB, DL, and I share and the blog. There will hardly be a free second when I'm not writing. Which suits me just fine.
Quote of the Day: "It looks like a cardboard box."-SR, referring to his "awful" haircut.
Day 940 Song Recommendation: "First" by Cold War Kids.
-SE Wagner
That's my brain right now. Lalalala. Okay. I'm good. Except for this hangnail! Oh and my laundry...one second. All done.
I won't bore you with the boring parts of my day that included running errands, packing, and remembering at random intervals everything I'd forgotten to do or pack and then doing or packing those things. But my evening was fun! MF and I went to Krumpe's and then met DL, FZ, AB, and SR at city park to hang out as a "last hurrah" before I leave tomorrow. The donuts were good, the company was great, and I'm glad that I got one last goodbye in. Oh, and then there was the part where I shattered my passenger side mirror...but we won't discuss that in detail. I made up for it by giving a lady her lost keys. (I know that's not how it works, shhh, I'm pretending). To be honest, it doesn't feel like I'm leaving tomorrow. I guess that's why I'm not sad. Because I'm like "Oh, I'm not really leaving. I'm not really going to be gone for 25 days. I'm not really not going to see my friends or family again until the middle of July..." I guess I treat going on extended vacations the same way I treat moving. I just don't think about it. I wish I could say that I'm excited but that's kind of just what I say so that I don't sound weird. I'm not anything about the trip. I don't know why. It's weird. I feel like I'm getting worse and worse with emotions. Like where are they? Can I have some for a little while? The right ones? Sigh. Oh and then today my grandma came over to say goodbye and told me to keep a journal for her to read when I get back and to have my cousin write in it too but I had already intended on keeping a journal just for myself so now I'm going to keep two journals--one for my grandma and one for me--as well as the journal that AB, DL, and I share and the blog. There will hardly be a free second when I'm not writing. Which suits me just fine.
Quote of the Day: "It looks like a cardboard box."-SR, referring to his "awful" haircut.
Day 940 Song Recommendation: "First" by Cold War Kids.
-SE Wagner

Comments
Post a Comment