Why Friends Are Great: MF Edition

     MF is the best. She's been especially best-y this weekend for various reasons. First, yesterday evening at like 8:30, I just randomly FaceTimed her out of the blue and we talked for like a half hour! I never FaceTime anyone, I don't know why. But it was pretty fun, and I can definitely see the appeal of FaceTime. I especially love that MF still picked up the phone despite being in her pajamas and slippers, and just didn't give a poo. She showed me the spaghetti squash and lentils she made herself for dinner, and then showed me how all her gummy bears melted into one giant gummy bear, and she was even so kind as to take a bit of it for me. And then she threw it at her dog. Then today we had to do a presentation at church about our Missions Trip, which got pretty emotional, and it just made me realize the importance of having friends that you're not afraid to cry in front of. That's like, some next level comfort to be able to just blubber and bawl in front of a person. I've definitely achieved that comfort with MF. I can't even count how many times we've seen each other cry. Then this afternoon my bro's fiancee (KM) had a bridesmaids luncheon to formally invite me and two of her friends to be her bridesmaids, and KM said I could bring someone along if I wanted, so I brought MF, which was kinda nice since I didn't really know KM's other friends. Then she came back to my house for a little bit, and (this is my favorite part) my record player has been broken for like a month or two now, and I was really upset because I didn't know what was wrong with it, my brother didn't know what was wrong with it, I'd looked it up online and somehow hadn't found anything that sounded like the issue I was dealing with, so I thought my only option was to take it to some special shop to fix it. And then MF does like five seconds worth of googling and figures out that I needed to reset the needle, which was like the easiest fix in the world. So she basically fixed my beloved record player for me!!!!!!!!!! Isn't she the best? (The answer is yes).

Here is what is basically the best picture of us ever. 
-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts