Sam's Club Superheroes

     Today has been a pretty great day so far. The track meet was a bit windy and chilly but two of our relay teams got first place! I got dead last in the 100 again but I'm getting used to it so it's all right. Then DL and I went to Sam's Club to eat lunch (yes, Sam's Club. It's cheap and delicious) and at one point we were sitting there amongst the Saturday afternoon shoppers eating our frozen yogurt debating whether Spider-Man is in the same universe as Batman and Superman and whether Batman and Superman were even in the same universe and if they were Marvel or DC or were those the same thing? and DL goes "We're such nerds." And I laughed and realized that yes, we are huge nerds. Who goes to Sam 's Club just to eat food and talk about superheroes for five minutes??

NO YOU'RE THE NERD I'M REALLY SUPER DUPER COOL -VAUGHNDL
That's debatable...but thanks DL. Appreciate the blog stalking. 

Spider-Man is Marvel and Batman is DC Comics. Yes, Superman and Batman are in the same universe. They wouldn't put them together in a movie if they weren't. -AB
Thank you, AB. You are officially the blog's biggest nerd. :) Love you lots.

     I went for a walk today and everyone in the world was out on my street. I was walking down my driveway and heard a rustle over in the woods and looked over and there were four guys with their dogs out walking along the creek with fishing poles and then I passed a guy picking up trash on the side of the road and three guys mowing their lawns and someone cleaning out their garage and then when I was mouthing the lyrics to a song on my iPod these people came out of nowhere walking down their driveway to their car and scared the poo out of me but I played it off by smiling and waving and pretending like I hadn't been silently singing to myself. And then there was this dude just sitting in his car when I passed by the fist time and then when I passed by again like twenty minutes later he was still there. I think it was the FBI.

     I've been trying to think of ways to make this post less boring but I'm out of ideas so this is what you're getting today. Sorry. The problem with blogging is that I'll start a post at like 4 PM and not post it until 11 PM because I think something interesting is going to happen to me in the span of seven hours, but nothing ever does...

Day 882 Song Recommendation: "Sealights" by the Gardener & the Tree. That's a dumb band name.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts