How To Survive Finals Week

I know that I will need this in the future so I just wanted to write it down now. Tomorrow is my last final and I think it's gotten to me. I started laughing hysterically because if I don't laugh I will cry. I had to text my friends to figure out how to get an A in class at the end of the year because I forgot how to calculate it. My brain is dead, my body hurts and I want to go to bed at least one day without stressing about everything under the sun.
Here are some of the only reasons that I've survived...

1. Listen to Christmas music.

I know that some people only listen to Christmas music when it is almost May but I don't care. It makes me happy. It calms me down, keeps me somewhat happy.



2. Just cry.

You need to let it out sometimes.


3. Watch Vlogs!

I have been watching way more vlogs than I normally do. I don't know how many I have watched. Again I don't know why this makes me relaxed but it does. I guess it's nice to see people's chaotic messy lives. To know that I'm not the only person feeling this way.

I could watch the Hoellein family all day.



4. Make plans for after finals.

Sleeping, reading, eating and repeat. Also buy every book on Amazon that you want because you survived two semesters of college. I am a champion.



5. Study.

You will feel better if you know the information you're being tested on. Just FYI AB.



6. Exercise.

Not an hour or two just fifteen minutes. It helps with the stress. One of the downsides of having so much stress and not a lot sleep is because it keeps me from losing weight. Words cannot describe how much that infuriates me. Why? I work hard and this is my reward? You need sleep, you need to calm down. I need eight hours of sleep. I can't wait for summer.
Me. All day everyday.


7. Take breaks.

Everyone needs that.



8. Don't get on Facebook or social media.

You will end up on the weirdest websites.

Not anymore.


9. Don't text as much. Friends are distracting.



10. Pray. Pray everyday.

Because you know you can't do this on your own.



You're almost there AB.

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts