Happy Birthday, FZ!

     Today was FZ's birthday so we had a "girls movie night" at my house and watched cheesy Disney movies and ate too much food and  MF and FZ got nettles in the thirty seconds we spent down by the creek... It wasn't funny in the "haha" sense, but I think it's a bit humorous that we were only outside for like five minutes before we retreated back to the safety of the indoors. Today just flew by and I'm sad that we have to go back to school already. Oh well, it was a nice day off and I'm glad I got to spend it with my friends. It looks like today was the last nice day (weather wise) for the next week..sigh (I'm like an old person; I compulsively check the weather forecast multiple times a day).
     Anyway, happy 18th FZ! You are going to live a good and long life filled with great and terrible moments that you cannot even imagine yet, as Augustus Waters would say. But for now, enjoy being 18 because it's great and you're a great person who (whom?) I am priveleged to call my friend. :) I don't know what I'd do without our chem therapy...

Day 885 Song Recommendation: "And Then You" by Greg Laswell.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts