FRW Day 5

Today was the last day of our Fashion Revolution Week experiment. It was supposed to be the day where the outfits we picked out for each other were wacky and weird,  but they all ended up looking fine. Really cute actually. I got lots of compliments, and I didn't feel self conscious about anything except maybe the fact that the pants I was wearing were a bit tight and low waisted. But that wasn't a huge deal. I think I'd say that overall, this experiment was a success and I'd definitely do it again. It made me realize that I buy all these clothes because I think they're cool, but then I chicken out and don't actually wear them, or I just don't wear them to their fullest potential. It also made me realize that I have lots of clothes that are just as comfortable as my go to blue jeans. Anyway, it was a good week. I'm glad we did this!

-VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts