FRW Day 3

Day 3: 

Today's outfit might be my favorite so far. I would never have thought to put this outfit together on my own. I don't even know why, because it's totally cute! SE picked it out, and it's got a lot of pink for my taste, but I'm starting to think that maybe I need to broaden my taste a little bit. I also loved the jewelry and accessory selection that SE made. Very boho chic. I got lots of compliments on it, and I felt really good in it. My favorite compliment was when I was walking down the hall, and this lady who is a substitute teacher was coming towards me in the opposite direction, and she just looked at me, pointed from my head to my toes, and said "Yes!" It was really funny and made me think "Yes, you're right, this outfit is the bomb!" Also, if I have to wear a skirt, I definitely prefer long skirts because I feel way less self-conscious in them since they're basically just pants without the middle part. So clothing wise, today was a great day.

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts