End of FRW

Day 5: I wasn't exactly in love with today's outfits, as it required me to wear high waisted jeans in a way that you could clearly tell I was wearing high waisted jeans and to wear said jeans rolled up with white socks... But apparently today's "weird outfit" didn't look as bad as I thought it did because I got several compliments on it, especially on my headband/scarf which was the other part of my outfit that I was less-than-enthusiastic about. Today I realized that even if other people tell you something looks good on you, if you don't think so, it's not really worth it. I mean, someone might say that I look nice in a garbage bag but if I don't like wearing garbage bags, I shouldn't force myself to. Great analogy. Overall though, the outfit wasn't that bad and I don't think anybody really noticed it as being that out of the ordinary. It was actually kind of fun to wear because I was like "Yeah, I might look silly but what are you going to do about it? You gonna say something? Go ahead; I dare you!!!!!!" Very liberating. By the end of the week, I'd gotten used to being slightly uncomfortable so that today's outfit wasn't a big deal at all. And MF and DL's outfits wound up looking good so I guess we failed at the part where we tried to make each other look a little wacky. The experiment has been fun and I loved seeing DL's and MF's outfits every day and seeing/hearing how people reacted, but I am ready to wear sweats and t-shirts all next week. I guess the ultimate question is whether I would do it again and I definitely would, but only with people I trust!!

Day 881 Song Recommendation: "Cardiac Arrest" by Bad Suns.
 
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts