Awful Morning; Great Day

     By 8:30 this morning, today had proven itself to be the number one crappiest day of senior year but then somehow it managed to turn into a really great day, due completely to my amazing friends. I don't know how I lucked out so much to be able to be around positive, smart, happy, hilarious people every day who are always there when I need them. I don't know how to repay them for putting up with me but I guess a massive thank you is a start. I don't know what I'd do without them. Probably just drown. (Figuratively not literally).
     School was fine today and then DL and I had practice which turned out to be fun and then a group of us went to Debbie's Soft Serve to use our free kid's scoop coupons for "Meeting the Challenge". CB and I both got banana and it was great. We all stood around under a little pavilllion thing behind the ice cream trailer and talked and joked around until one of the workers came out and told us that we had to move away. That was the first time I've ever been charged with disturbing the peace (not me personally but still). And we weren't even begin that disruptive, in my opinion. Anyway, then CB had to leave and a little while later so did MD and ND so then it was down to just four of us and we somehow started talking about death and dying and whether we would miss high school or just the people and MF was about to say something nice and sentimental but then SG started clucking at some bird on a phone wire and the mood was ruined so we all went home. The end.

Day 4: Today's outfit was very comfortable and springy and I enjoyed wearing it and got a few compliments on my shirt. :)

Day 880 Song Recommendation: "Gone, Gone, Gone" by Phillip Phillips. I know this song is kind of cliche or whatever, but I like it so I'm going to recommend it.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts