Surprise No. 2!

     Today was a great day. I didn't do great on the chem test but I passed and I still have an A in the class. One C will do wonders to quell my atrocious ego. And then we had a surprise birthday party for DL at Leitersburg Cinemas! If she knew about it, she did a fantastic job of acting like she had no idea. We saw the movie Race and it was really good and we had a great time. It was funny, because when we got to the theater we saw a car that looked like SR's and then we saw DS's car and DL was like "What is DS's car doing here? Is she coming too?" and I was like "I didn't think she was...that's so weird!" and DL was like "And I saw a car that looked like SR's too" (it wasn't his car) and I was like "Hm, that's really weird. What the heck?" It was bad haha. And then MF was all excited and tried to hide her smile by frowning and then when we got into the theater DL saw everyone and she was like "Oh hi, friends!" and no one said anything and we were just standing there awkwardly and DL didn't realize it was for her (or she acted like she didn't ;) ) I was like "Surprise!" and DL was like "Oh really, for who?" and we were like "For you! Happy birthday!" Hahaha.
     Surprise parties are so fun to plan because you get to test out how good of a liar you are. MF is getting pretty expert at it and I'm certainly getting practice. Of course, lying is a terrible thing to be good at, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Anyway, I hope DL had a great time and happy early birthday!

Day 822 Song Recommendation: "Let the Games Begin" by Aloe Blacc.
 
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts