It's Official!

     I submitted my deposit today so now I am officially going to Temple University next fall. It's crazy how fast it all went. On Friday, I had no idea where I was going and three days later I've committed to a school. Talk about a whirlwind weekend. I think I'll be able to start filling out the RoomSync application to find a roommate on March 5th so that's cool. Ahh I'm so excited!!! It's so nice to just make up my mind. It's not like I'm all stress-free now or at peace because ugh chem test tomorrow, but on the college front, things are going pretty swell.
     Also, I put captions on my last post so if you were at all curious about what you were looking out you can re-check that out.
     And now I am going to bed. This weekend was not long enough in any way, shape, or form. I need just one more day. I always need one more day...

Day 820 Song Recommendation: "Don't Just Sit There" by Lucius. We had lunch at Shake Shack today and they always play the best music. I first heard "Electric Love" there and then I heard this song there today and remembered enough of the lyrics to google it and find out what it was called.
 
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts