Is It Spring Yet?

     Today was absolutely gorgeous outside: high 60s, breezy, and perfectly sunny. I went for a walk and there were actually other people outside since it wasn't freeze-your-face-off cold for once so that was kind of weird. I'm used to pretending like I have the whole world to myself when I go for walks, but today I had to acknowledge the fact that I am not a lone survivor. And then after my walk I had to acknowledge the fact that I had stupidly put off hours of chemistry homework, which made me rather bitter, and since I'd been in a bitter mood all day (aside from the hour I was walking) I was in no mood to try to figure out chemistry. But now I've mostly managed to fudge my way through it and I guess I should go to sleep.

Day 827 Song Recommendation: "Passing Afternoon" by Iron & Wine.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts