Clueless Girl Has Awesome Friends

     My friends are seriously the greatest. I know everyone says that, but it's actually 100% the truth. A bunch of my friends got together tonight to surprise me with a little soiree at the movie theater for my birthday! I literally had no idea, which in retrospect makes me pretty darn clueless. Even when SE too quickly offered to give me a ride to the movies even though I didn't really need one and hadn't asked for one (LOL). Even when we got to the theater and MF, who is perpetually late to things, was already there. Even when I saw DS's unmistakable white punch buggy, I just assumed she'd decided to come along to the movie and no one had told me. Even when MF hastily met us at the door and said she'd already bought our tickets so we could sit together even though earlier that day she said she'd checked and there were like 40 seats left in the theater. I guess I'm just super oblivious to my surroundings, which makes it easy to surprise me, which is good for my friends! Anyway, it was so sweet and I love you all. I couldn't ask for better people to surround myself with, I'm so blessed.
     As for the movie itself, it was really good. I love historical films, especially when they're based on true events, and I've always thought the story of Jesse Owens was interesting (the movie we saw was Race). Also, can we please talk about all the mancandy in that movie? Exhibits A, B, C, D, E, F.

ELI GOREE - grooming x styling


     I mean honestly! So many cutie pies!!! And the one guy wasn't really cute, but he like, helped out the main character and they had a little bromance going on and it was adorable, so I liked him too. Anyway, it was a great evening with the greatest friends, and it makes me realize that sometimes it's good to be totally clueless about life! It was a great birthday present. :) :) :)

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts