So Long 2015

     I am not sad to leave this year behind. I feel like even though junior year is over, I still am kind of dragging along some of my junior year anxieties just because a lot of them happened at the beginning of 2015. So when 2016 starts, I can hopefully leave that awful chapter of my life completely behind. A lot of good stuff happened in 2015, but there's so much I'm looking forward to in 2016 that I'm definitely ready for it to come. 

Great Things that Happened in 2015:

MF and I did Teen Idol!
MF started coming to my church
My friends Nick and Cassie got married and had a baby!
I got into Messiah College with a scholarship
MF and I did drama club and were in the fall play
We got a dog
My brother got engaged

Great Things that are Going to Happen in 2016:

Missions trip!
Turning 18
Going to Florida with MF
Graduating
Starting COLLEGE IN AUGUST

I think it's safe to say that it's going to be an amazing year. Happy New Year everyone. Have an amazing 2016!!

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts