Slow Reading & Ireland

Today is going to be a busy. Well in my mind it is busy. I have to go back to the doctors today and then go over to MF's house to watch Cinderella. That may not sound 'busy' but comparing today to yesterday where I had plan to do a lot like go grocery shopping, go to the library, clean my room extensively. None of that happened. I stayed home watched The Middle and read Outlander. So now Today is busy. When I woke up after one of the most insane dreams I've ever had I thought about not doing anything and not going anywhere because I'm just not 'feeling it'. At the same time I know about halfway through the day I will have nothing to do. I've also been kind of glum lately. It's no secret that I haven't been reading that much and that brings down my mood. So I did what every reader should do and started a book that's over 500 pages long and has the smallest font in the world. Outlander isn't a bad book it's just that normally if I have been reading for two days i'm normally about 100-200 pages in. Yet in Outlander i'm only 80 pages in. It's kind of degrading. I do like the book though. Every time I pick it up I feel like I am actually in Ireland in 1743. I'm not a big historical fiction reader but the characters are amazing. Jamie Fraser is my new fictional boyfriend. If only men more like him.

Today i'm grateful for Fiona. I have turned Fiona into a crazy reader. I've given her about 9 books and she's almost finished 6 of them. I gave them to her less than a week ago. The girl is insane. At the same time it's great to be able to fangirl with somebody about shadowhunters. 

DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts