Being Thankful Day 26

Because I went to bed super late last night I didn't wake up today until around eight and then I forgot it was Sunday because when you're on vacation you forget about things like that. I finally finished my book last night which is why I went to bed so late. The book I read was on the darker side and I wanted to read something more light and I did get a lot of books for Christmas so it was easy to choose.
I chose Furiously Happy by Jenny Lawson. I wasn't to sure why I asked for this book for Christmas because honestly I knew nothing about it and honestly the cover is a little weird. Then I actually read the synopsis. In short this book is a memoir about a woman who struggles with anxiety and depression and yet deals with it in the most hilarious way possible. I've only read about thirty pages of this book and I have been laughing my head off. I know that sounds strange but it's the truth. This book is real and relatable if you struggle with a mental illness. Also I would give this book to anyone who wants to learn more about mental disorders.
Today i'm thankful for people like Jenny Lawson. People who try to bring awareness to mental problems and at the same time tries to make them seem somewhat normal. Also to let people know that they are not alone.
DFTBA
-AB


Comments

Popular Posts