Turkey Day 2K15

     I know exactly what AB means when she says that the introvert can only take so much social interaction on Thanksgiving. I don't know why, but this Thanksgiving in particular, everyone was getting on my nerves. I think I was just in a really crappy mood, which is a shame because it's Thanksgiving for goodness sake! Actually, I think I was fine until my brother left after lunch. And then things went down hill. It's just that I want to hang out with just him when he comes home, and I rarely get a chance to, so then when other people want to hang out with him I get cranky. So that's what I'm blaming it on.
     Other than my bad mood, it was a really good Thanksgiving. I really do have a lot to be thankful for. I have the most amazing family and friends in the world, I live in an incredibly safe neighborhood, I've never been hungry in my life, or in need of anything. I've been accepted to my dream college, and I'm getting a puppy next weekend. I can definitely say that life is great right now, and I'm so grateful for it all.
     On that note, here are some great Thanksgiving SNL skits that have had me laughing for the past week.



-VaughnDL

Comments

Popular Posts