The Perils of Group Projects

     Today in Lang we had to come up with a product to advertise and what started out as a fun little project quickly escalated into a...well, I guess a disagreement would be appropriate wording. Most of us didn't care if everyone said no to our ideas but other members of the group took it to heart and that's when it went downhill. So we started the class at square one and ended at square one and I'm not sure how we're going to go about class tomorrow...sometimes group work just isn't for everyone and I kind of hate it when certain classes are super group-work oriented because some people work better by themselves but are forced to work with other people and wind up making everyone irritable. So I guess I have some brain storming to do about a product to make...

Day 737 Song Recommendation: "I Weep" by B.B. Brown. 

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts