SHOPPING SPREE!!!

     I can count on one hand the number of times I've spent all day shopping. It only happens once in a blue moon. My mom despises shopping so if I do shop all day, it's with someone else. DL and I were talking about how we were in the shopping mood on Friday but didn't want to go out on Black Friday and then DL suggested we go out today and of course I agreed, so DL and her mom picked me up at 9 this morning and I didn't get home until 5:30 but it was so much fun! I haven't been in the Christmas mood at all until today, but who could not be in the Christmas mood with the mall being all decorated and seeing so much adorable Christmas stuff and listening to Pentatonix in DL's car? I got a lot of Christmas presents for different people and almost all of it was on sale! I love bargains. I'm such a cheap shopper and so is DL so it was a perfect match. We also have the same bad habit of having to touch everything soft and smell all of the candles and degrade things we don't like. Oh, and I got to go to Noodles & Company for the first time and it was so good! Definitely going back.
     Then when I got home, we drove to my aunt's house for dinner and I fell asleep on the crockpot on the way there and then I had to wake up and take off my fuzzy red reindeer socks and look presentable so I was a little mad about that but it was a nice evening and now I'm home (and the fuzzy red reindeer socks are back on) and tomorrow we're going to decorate before TJ goes back to college so I'm happy. Although I've been putting off a bunch of things I should do so...yikes. 

Day 735 Song Recommendation: "Mtn Tune" by Trails and Ways.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts