Shop 'Til You Drop

   

SE snuggling a HUGE $90 teddy bear
at Sam's Club. 
     Today was a great day. And great days call for great Christmas songs! The reason it was a great day was because me, my mom, and SE went Christmas shopping together. It was the perfect day for shopping because there were no Black Friday masses, but most of the stores still had all their Black Friday blowout sales going on, so I got almost everything that I bought on sale!! And I finished buying presents for all but two of the people on my list, which is awesome, because I had EVERYONE to shop for when we started, and now I have almost no one! Now I'm super excited to start wrapping presents and making DIY gifts.
     My feet honestly hurt so bad right now though. It's been a looong day. I also got some stuff for myself, some personal Christmas gifts.
     Overall it was a gloriously exhausting day, full of shopping, cute guys, seven foot tall teddy bears, Noodles & Co., and everything in between. And I spent over $100!!! But totally worth it. I love shopping when it's not just for clothes, and when I don't have a strict list that I'm following, and when I can buy myself some stuff too. I also donated a toy at Books-A-Million, rounded my change up for St. Jude's at Icing, and dumped some change in two different Salvation Army buckets. So I feel generous too.
     Suffice it to say that I am 100% in the Christmas mood now. And therefore I can't stay long because I'm off to wrap presents! Hope your Saturday was as amazing as mine.

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts