Parenthood & Fixing Phones

Today was operation fix phone day. My phone had gone to crap a few months ago. I'm cheap though and didn't feel like getting a new phone. Then I found out that my next update was not until January 1st, 2016. That's a while for using a crappy phone. I haven't been getting phone calls or texts. I seriously thought that Apple was out to get me. To make me buy another phone and maybe that's true. People kept telling me to go to the store and have someone fix it but I knew that they would just try to sell me a new phone. Or somehow break my phone, forcing me to get another phone. I thought what the heck? it's already broken what do I have to lose? I don't exactly remember how I did it but I thank God for it being fixed. Here's all the things that I can do now.
1. Take pictures, I love taking pictures and I haven't been able to do it for months. I cannot tell you how annoying it was to not be able to capture a moment.
3. Have more than three apps, I wish I was joking.
4. Have more than 50 songs. It was so annoying listening to the same songs over and over and over again.
5. Getting texts and phone calls.
6. Got the new emoji's! They are amazing.
7. Watch Netflix. Fiona and I are going to watch Netflix all of Latin class. We're going to enjoy every second of it.
I was so excited about being able to use the camera that I had to take this craptastic picture. This also is one of the only few selfies I will take in my lifetime...

                                             
                                                            I am gorgeous *sarcasm.* 
When you spend hours trying to fix your phone you need something to do. I recently finished The Office and I am still devastated. I was in TV grief. I had been looking for shows to watch and I saw that Jen Hatmaker watched the show 'Parenthood'. I didn't know if I would like it because I know nothing about parenting. I started it though and now I am hooked. I finished season one today and I am obsessed. The show started off funny and now it's getting more dramatic which is fine but I hope it doesn't go off the deep end like Switched at Birth. The show follows the two grandparents and  their four kids and families. They're all different and they have problems. It's nice to watch a show that shows what a family actually is. They're not perfect but they love each other and they all try. 
Please, please, please don't let this show be terrible.
DFTBA
-AB



Comments

Popular Posts