Papersol is Two

I don't know if we are ever going to agree on when Papersol was actually started. For me it was the 19th when I posted about book banning. For SE it was the 23rd and DL the 24th. I kind of laugh when I look back at my first post because I was terrified and a amateur. (Not that I'm any better.) Of course this year the blog has been wonderful. I love being able to express my feeling. This year has been pretty tough and this blog brightens my day everyday. Thank you SE for posting everyday. It's funny because one of the first things we talked about was Catching Fire. It was the beginning and then tomorrow we are seeing Mockingjay part two. It's crazy how fast it has flown by.
I also finished The Office today and now I am in a puddle of my tears. To anyone who follows me on Twitter I am sorry. Especially Mrs. Matheny. As I cried and watched the finale Andy Bernard said something that felt relevant to this blog, high school and my friends.
"I spent so much of my time here at Dunder Mifflin thinking about my old pals...the wired thing is now i'm exactly where I want to be. I got my dream job at Cornell and i'm still just thinking about my old pals. Only now there the ones that I made here. I wish there was a way to know that you're in the good ol' days before you've actually left them."
After I heard that I cried harder. I've spent so much of my senior year thinking about what's next that I haven't really been living in the present. Honestly I don't know where I'm going and what the hell i'm going to do. That's terrifying but I honestly shouldn't worry about that right now. I need to be with the people that I love and do things that I won't be able to do. My life is good, when I think about it. I go to school with great people, I go to a great school, I have great friends, I have a job, i'm young, I have an amazing youth group. The list goes on and on.
What does this have to do with the blog? One day we won't write on this blog anymore. Life happens. That makes me really sad but I will enjoy every damn second of it. Whether i'm sad, angry, happy or like I am right now nostalgic. I don't know where i'm going but I pray to God that SE and DL will somehow be in my life. We'll go to each other's weddings, have kids etc. Maybe they won't talk to me anymore but I will be there for them.
Once again thank you DL and SE for two years.
I love you guys, more than Sam Claflin. That's a lot of love.
DFTBA
-AB



Comments

Popular Posts