How to Make a Music Video

;alskdjawoientttelwkmgvl;ksjiwoetjgdo;gggggvmcxlk.,fjeiwotuaz ljksgggggggggggggggm,cvd;kjfgld fg
     When you don't have anything to blog about and are just wasting time so you don't have to write another college essay...
     Ugggghhhhhhhhhhh.
     I can't believe that this time next month I'll know if I've been accepted anywhere. I don't know whether to cry or laugh. I don't want to go back to school.

***
     Well, the essay is coming along, horridly and slowly, but that's better than not at all.

***
     Okay, I'm finished-ish.

     Now on to something semi-decent.

HOW TO MAKE AN INDIE MUSIC VIDEO
  1. Go to California.
  2. Somehow get a hold of a vintage car. Cool-vintage, not ugly-vintage.
  3. Get some attractive people.
  4. Get a hipster house. Put them in it.
  5. Roll cameras. Start the music in the background.
  6. Slow motion.
  7. Have them fight. Silently. With lots of hand gestures. 
  8. Have them throw some dishes.
  9. Girl storms dramatically out of house.
  10. Girl meets up with other guy.
  11. Stick them in the cool-vintage car.
  12. Start the chorus.
  13. Roll down the windows.
  14. Slow motion.
  15. Coastal panoramas.
  16. Have them stick body parts out the windows/sky light.
  17. Slow motion sideways glance at each other. Slight smile.
  18. Looking ahead into the sunset.
  19. Pull off the interstate at a convenient beach location.
  20. Run down to the ocean, hand-in-hand, stopping short of the water because it's freaking California and it's freezing.
  21. Sunset.
  22. Kiss...?
  23. Nope, cut.
And there you have it. You're welcome.

Day 736 Song Recommendation: "Broken Arrows" by Avicii. I'm not even sure if I like this song, but I like the music video.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts