Pet Peeves

Here's a list of some of my favorite pet peeves for your enjoyment.
  • When I'm the only one home and the phone rings. Because that means I may actually have to answer it (I had to answer the phone FOUR times in the last two hours... it was my mom, my brother, and my dad, but still...)
Life before caller ID must have been dreadful.
  • When I'm forced to answer the phone knowing full well it's not for me... I'm not an owl!
  • When someone puts the toilet paper roll on the wrong way and the paper comes out underneath instead of on top... Why would you do that?!
  • When people put things you are not supposed to flush down a toilet in a toilet.
  • When people put heaping wads of paper towels in the sink.
  • When I'm jamming out to Spotify/Pandora and every fifteen minutes I'm interrupted by ads and told that if only I started paying $10 a month, I wouldn't have to listen to their annoying voices ever again!
"Premium"? Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?
  • When I paint my nails, wait an hour for them to dry, finally do something with my life, only to have them smeared. The struggle.
  • When I'm making a list of my pet peeves and run out of ideas after the seventh one...
  • When the WiFi doesn't reach my desk in my bedroom so Pandora/Spotify glitches all the time. I just want to listen to some Internet radio! ;( ;( ;(
  • When I have to wash pasta ladles or whisks. The worst. The pasta sticks to the little spiky things on the ladle. And whisks... well whisks are the dumbest thing ever invented. Just use a fork, dang it! I ain't got time to clean all up in those nooks and crannies!
In case you're lucky enough to have no idea what I'm
talking about.
  • When the foamy kind of hand sanitizer is so sticky and gross I have to wash my hands to get it off.
  • When people use cuss words as positive nouns. Ex: That smells good as sh*t, bro! False. Just...false.
  • When people can't be bothered to return their carts and just leave them in the middle of the parking lot. Someone has to go get that, jerk. It's not going to magically return itself.
Maybe no one ever told you but...that parking space is for a car. 
  • When a couple is on a date and one or both of them is on their phone the entire time. What is the point of even being together? Also, when there's a child who just plays on his GameBoy or iPhone the entire time. At least try to talk to the people paying for your food, twerp.
Haha, okay, this is turning into my What's Wrong with Humanity rant, so I'll stop while I'm ahead.

Day 704 Song Recommendation: "Paris" by Magic Man.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts