Party Time!


     My parents are away for the weekend, which means the partying has already started... If by partying you mean going to Walmart by myself and buying AB birthday presents. The real party is when I go over to my grandma's house for the night because she's paranoid I'll be kidnapped in the middle of the night. In the meantime, I think I'll crank up some music and start cleaning the house. Because everyone knows that cleaning the bathroom is only half-way tolerable if you can jam out at the same time.
     Other than that, though, it's been a pretty great day. I always love the last day of the marking period because most teachers are like, "Okay, I'm done, you do whatever you want." And I don't have much homework this weekend, so that's something to celebrate as well.
     Here are a few ways to have a great four day weekend:
  • Read a book
  • Sleep late
  • Watch Netflix
  • Do something with friends
  • Dance in your bedroom
  • Bake something
  • Go for a walk
  • Go for a drive
  • Spend time with your grandma
  • Get all of your homework done early
  • Dance in your car
  • Sing in your car
  • Clean your bedroom
  • Cook yourself a nice breakfast
  • Make a movie
  • Take some pictures
  • Enjoy it while you can
     And there you have it. Have a lovely weekend.

Day 706 Song Recommendation: "The Pieces" by Slow Club.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts