July Through September in iPhone Pictures

     I did this a while back where I shared a sampling of the random pictures I had on my phone between a certain few months, and I decided to do it again because my iPhone photo library is just so random it's great. So here you are, here's what was on my phone between July and September of this year!

In July I went to Chincoteague for the weekend, and took this
absolutely adorable picture of my little cousin. 

In July, all my friends were getting their senior pictures
taken, so there are about twenty different senior portraits
of all my friends floating around on my phone, along
with some of my own.

At the beginning of August, my family and I went to upstate New York for
the weekend and on the way home we passed this BEAUTIFUL house that is
basically exactly what I want my house to look like when I grow up. 

Also in August we went white water rafting!!


Was it too early to be searching for Prom dresses
back in August? 

This is one of my all time favorite photos of me
and my dad. This was at the Orioles game in August.

Me and MR went to visit Old Forge, our old elementary school,
at the beginning of September, and took this picture under "The Spider"
which is this tiny jungle gym that used to scare us silly, and now MR's
head pops out the top of it! 

Another awesome weekend trip with my friends. 

Mom and I got henna tattoos at the first home football game.

This is me and my neighbor, and I'm holding my Messiah scholarship
and acceptance letter! 

Throwback! i have this picture of me from when I was three
on my phone because I was trying to choose a
baby picture for the yearbook. 

Uprise Fest with GC and KK!

Uprise Fest with AB!!


     It was a good few months! Can't wait to see all the pictures produced for these next few months. Happy Saturday!

-VaughnDL 

Comments

Popular Posts