An Evening in the Life of a Flapper

     Wearing long white evening gloves makes it nearly impossible to use your iPhone and rather difficult to type. Maybe that's why technology didn't advance a quickly as it could have. Cuz they were like "We cannot invent something that can't be used in conjunction with gloves".
     Also, I'm honestly so excited that my hair is like the perfect length to pull off the flapper look! It's hard to fake short hair, no matter how many YouTube tutorials you watch. So thankfully I have the real deal.

Later:
     My shoes got super uncomfortable after about an hour or so so I ditched them, and then of course my feet got cold in the brisk October air. Lots of people liked my costume though, so that made me happy! KK's little brother loved my genuine fox fur coat (sorry PETA) (Okay I actually just watched a video about the fur industry and it was terrible...but let's hope the fox who's fur I was wearing died of natural causes....) so he kept petting me and it was great. Now I understand why cats love it so much!
     Anyway, it was a fun evening, and now I'm off to bed because I have to wake up super early to go visit Messiah again!

Have a great weekend.

-VaughnDL
     

Comments

Popular Posts