Ughhh

     Today is an "ugh" day. Why did I sign up for AP chem? That was such a dumb idea. adfkhwolnjvglkra;jgewoijkvsdeo;aigwegw; Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I need a vacation and we've only been in school a month.  And it's only Monday.
     On a positive note, DL and I and our partners all won our tennis matches today! That's already way better than last year, when we didn't win more than a few matches the whole season.
     You know, I just don't understand why school has to be so freaking boring and pointless and confusing. There is no reason for that. Life isn't like that! Why should school be?! School is just the worst. Period. Well, not period. There are a lot more terrible things than school and I'm glad I live in a place where education is free (until college), but that doesn't mean I have to love school, and I don't. I just do not love school. Sorry school. (Says the girl who wants to be a teacher.) I can commiserate with my students one day. Tell them how having to teach their whiny butts is so much worse than them having to be there for 180 days every year for 13 years of their lives. :) :) :)


Day 674 Song Recommendation: "Blue Skies" by Noah & the Whale.
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts