Sick!
Ew, I'm sick. I'm pretty sure SE got me sick too. Makes sense at least. The thing is, my body feels fine, it's just my head that's like "nope, you're not gonna have q good day today". My eyes are burning, my lips are chapped, my ears are stuffed, and my nose is running. Oh and my throat hurts and I have a cough. It's pretty gross. I'll be sitting there minding my own business when all of a sudden, a huge drop of salty snot makes its way from my nostril onto my shirt. This has happened at least three times today. Also because I have a cold, I cannot sing. I love to sing! I still try of course, it's just that I sound atrocious. And of course, I would get a cold the week were watching The Dound of Music in drama class and I have literally the entire score stuck in my head. I've been walking around the house belting stuffy, nasally versions of "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Maria" all afternoon. I'm sure this'll clear up soon, and honestly it's not too debilitating except I just want to take a nap forever and I spend all day at school thinking about when I could possibly catch a few z's once I get home. Anyway, that's about the most exciting thing that's happened to me this week. Aside from some humorous parking lot rage with SE, teehee. ;)
-VaughnDL

Comments
Post a Comment