Blog Vacation

     I decided to take a much needed (but unfortunately unannounced) break from blogging over the holiday so now I have five days' worth of song recommendations to catch up on but all is well. Life has been a bi hectic lately and I feel a bit like I'm drowning in clubs and sports and school but I know from years of experience that it's just temporary and next week will probably be much better. And it's already half way through the week.
     Today was my first day volunteering at Girls Inc. and the girls signed up for their Monday and Tuesday clubs. They could pick from Sign Language & Spanish, Dance, Girl Scouts, and Sports (I think volleyball). The woman running the Girl Scouts club ran the Science Discovery program when I was in elementary school and she remembered me and so I hung out at her station and we talked. It's crazy to think that she remembers me from almost ten years ago. I'll probably wind up helping her every Tuesday with the Girl Scouts club and so I'll be a registered Girl Scout at 17 years old. Haha. The girls were very loud and excited and a bit overwhelming but I'm sure I'll get used to it the more I go.

Day 650 Song Recommendation: "Out of Exile" by Audioslave.
Day 651 Song Recommendation: "Lean On" by Major Lazer & DJ Snake.
Day 652 Song Recommendation: "Hounds" by Forest Falls.

Day 653 Song Recommendation: "Goodbye" by Who Is Fancy.
Day 654 Song Recommendation: "Should Have Known Better" by Sufjan Stevens.

Also, a HUGE congratulations to DL for the acceptance letter and scholarship!!!! Yay yay yay!
-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts