Rediscovery

     With just one day free of the Internet, I've rediscovered the joy of reading. After church I carried Murph up to my room and she laid on my stomach and read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban with me (she was legitimately staring at the book and it kind of creeped me out. What if cats can read?! Just kidding). Then from 4:30-8 I went back to church to be a teen helper for the 9th graders getting confirmed. It's weird, because I was just confirmed two years ago (that was the year they changed the age from 10th to 9th grade) but it feels like forever. I can't say I missed it per se, but it's a lot less stressful for me since I don't have to do anything but show up. The confirmation group seems really nice and hopefully the retreat this November will be fun. It's at a different place than the place we went when I was confirmed, so that'll be interesting. This weekend has felt really short and I could really do for another day. I wish that some freak snow storm would come through tonight and we could have off school tomorrow. I miss snow storms. I'm so ready for fall and winter. :)

Day 673 Song Recommendation: "Households" by Sleeping at Last. This song was also in a Kid President video. That show just has really calming, nice music.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts