My Brain Is Dead

I don't know why i'm posting for today because I don't think that I really have anything worthwhile to say today so i'm just going to wing it and talk about whatever I want.
Tomorrow is my first public speech for my class and right now I just want to throw up and hide somewhere and just watch Netflix and never go back to the class again.
That's just not realistic though. My family doesn't understand the stress but that's because they are social and outgoing people. I have no idea why I couldn't be like that? Overall the class I can tell is really nice but that doesn't change the fact that i'm sharing personal information in front of about 25 people and getting a grade for it. People always say share your testimony but I don't think people realize how hard that is. When you share personal information you make yourself vulnerable. People can't really say that i'm wrong because this is a personal experience but they can judge me. They also do this thing in the class where you can ask as many questions as you want. And these people like asking questions.
I also just finished a four page case study essay for the class and my brain is basically dead but I don't think i'll be able to fall asleep because i'm stressing about this class. I can't tell you how many times i've thought about starting to do drugs.
That's a joke, I would never do that.
I'm supposed to read something for AP Lang but honestly from what I can tell from what people told me I can't deal with anything weird or creepy right now. So i'm just going to watch YouTube videos and practice my speech one last time and pray that I don't throw up or go into convulsions tomorrow.
That would get me out of doing it though.
Again i'm joking.
DFTBA
-AB

Comments

Popular Posts