Mean Colleges

     Today has been a long and somewhat trying day. And then I got this email:
     Gee, thanks a lot!!! Way to rub it in! Good thing I had no intention of applying to Franklin & Marshall College because quite frankly, they seem like jerks! Just kidding, but seriously, not cool, Franklin & Marshall. Not cool. But let's be honest, who's ever heard of Franklin & Marshall anyway?
     Can you tell I edited my name out of the email? ;)
     I just got finished editing my college essay for Lang and it went from around 650 words to 700. The limit is 650. ;( I just want to be done with this silly essay already! I'm ready to submit my applications! I want to just get a few acceptance letters already! Patience, no matter how hard I try, has never been one of my virtues.
     Murph is lying in my lap and she is sooo hot. How is she so warm? She's tiny!
     I'm glad today was a rainy day. I needed a rainy day. I like rainy days.
     Okay, time to go do some last minute studying for chem and then bed.

Day 675 Song Recommendation: "Above the Clouds of Pompeii" by Bear's Den.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts