"Getting Lost Is Not a Waste of Time"

     Today MF, DL, and I went to an FCA picnic in Clear Spring at a beautiful farm and it was pretty interesting and we got lots of free stuff. The best part was driving home and deciding to take the highway and then getting lost, ending up at the mall, incidentally following this car full of teenagers who kept waving at us and opening their car doors and being generally reckless, obnoxious, and stupid, and just laughing hysterically at ourselves (MF in the back giggling and saying, "I love just driving around in circles!", DL being like "Um, okay, just, yeah, go there, yeah, you're fine", and me being like "Okay okay okay, I think I know where I am... Yeah! Yeah! We're good we're good we're good") Lol. It was my first glimpse at what would happen if we ever took a group road trip. Good thing was, I didn't kill anybody with my driving! And we got home with only a few minutes added on to our adventure. Now I should probably start the homework I've been putting off.

Day 666 Song Recommendation: "What You Thought You Need" by Jack Johnson.

-SE Wagner

Comments

Popular Posts